Jewelry Sales Professionals
Our team of diamond and jewelry consultants represent Steven Singer Jewelers as experienced service and sales professionals in our store, via phone or email, by selling our high quality diamonds and jewelry. Our most successful employees enjoy building lasting relationships with our customers and are committed to exceeding customer expectations. After all, our customers are our friends. We are looking for candidates that will be enthusiastic about the Steven Singer brand and obsess over our customers.
Love people? Are really good at customer service? You are responsible for supporting the growing sales team. Must be able to learn internal programs, balance daily accounting worksheet, prepare appraisals and insurance documents. Constant interaction with the customer via phone, email and in person is part of the daily job. Must love people and have a passion for excellence.
Greeter and Hostess
How happy are you? Do you love talking to people? Getting their life story? Connect easily with everyone? We’re looking for members to join our team and greet each person entering our store while directing them quickly and efficiently to members of the staff who can take care of them. Must love jewelry because you will often be asked to model it for our customers! Attention to detail is a plus! You will be responsible for tracking and reporting sales statistics as you run the showroom floor. Goal is to create the optimal experience for everyone in our showroom.
Manage the vast array and growing lines of jewelry featured in Steven Singer Jewelers' store and on the ecommerce platform. Keep up with existing trends while keeping turnovers fast. Passion for detail as the department is the first line of defense in quality control.
Customer Care Agents
Phone skills a must! Pleasant personalities with a passion for problem solving! You will be responsible for placing internet orders for customers shopping over the phone and ensuring a wonderful shopping experience. You will be responsible for customer support post sale as well.
Our ever growing company is seeking skilled accounting professionals with technology experience to join the controller team. Candidates must be a cultural fit, be able to interact with customers in a customer-centric environment, and work with the entire team on a daily basis. Basic overview of functions are, but not limited to:
- Review, revise and maintain best practices in all areas affecting the accounting process.
- Create a fun, cooperative and creative work environment for staff to engage and maintain high levels of productivity and satisfaction.
- Design and implement bonus based compensation plans that achieve productivity and drive organization goals.
- Assist in the establishment of an annual budget, monitor income goals and expenditures, identify and implement corrective actions when variances occur.
- Supervision of all month-end closing functions including bank, payroll, payable and general account reconciliations, journal entries and general ledger.
- Monthly preparation of an internal balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow statements together with supporting schedules that clearly describe the financial condition of the corporation and identify areas that require the attention of management.
- Quarterly preparation of Financial Statements to meet Banking requirements.
General accounting knowledge, attention to detail and accuracy, analytical and math skills, intellectual curiosity and a sense of humor.
Eager to jump into your field and get a hands on experience? We are now offering paid internships. That’s right, paid! Take advantage of this opportunity to help us help you better yourself in your career path. We are looking for part time video and photography students to join our team and we’re willing to work around your schedule. No jewelry or retail experience, not a problem! Steven strives in creating a continuous learning environment to help you grow to the best of your ability.
- Since we have tons of stunning jewelry, we need your help to capture their beauty in both product and lifestyle photos. You’ll even have the opportunity to work with real models. Photos will be uploaded to our website, used on our social media channels, and could even get published in one of our jewelry catalogs.
- Skills in Photoshop are nice, but not required.
- Get to work with our skilled staff that will help train and mentor you through this experience
- Filming and editing skills are required. Marketing experience is not necessary.
- Get to work closely with our marketing and social media team as they train and mentor you.
- Producing up to 60 second videos for all our social media channels, as well as opportunity to branch into other medias.